Our Candle Color Blocks are great for coloring all types of waxes. One block can color 5-10 pounds of wax.
Below are our color options and gradient color samples to indicate the shade you can achieve with specific mixing proportions.
Browse our selection of dozens of colors below to order the perfect color combinations for your homemade creations.
Dye blocks are a fun, unique way to add color to any base wax. Each dye is made of the same compatible material, so you can mix any colors to create the perfect shade for your candle making project. Since they’re easy to use, you don’t need any prior levels of experience to get started. All you need are a few basic supplies:
● Candle Containers: These could be glass jars, clay pots, small pails, shallow wooden dishes, or any other container made of heat-resistant material. Bulk Apothecary supplies a variety of containers and lids for your homemade candles.
● Candle Wax: Soy wax or beeswax will work perfectly with the color blocks. Use wax beads for an easy, smooth melt.
● Essential Oils: This ingredient is optional, but if you’d like your candles to be scented, have a few essential oils on hand. Any scented oil or gel will mix with the color blocks and wax, but be sure to check catalogs for scents that will combine well together.
● Wicks: You’ll need a candle wick for each container you plan to fill with the colored wax. Wooden wicks have a brighter flame and a shorter burn time, while cotton wicks have a longer burn and a more subtle flame.
● Heating Pans: Whether you have a wax heating appliance or prefer to use wax-friendly stovetop pans, be ready to melt and pour the mixture into the containers. Bulk Apothecary offers a wide range of candle making supplies, whether you’re starting a fun project, or running a candle making business. Take a look at our selection and enjoy creating!
Bulk Apothecary offers a wide range of candle making supplies, whether you’re starting a fun project, or running a candle making business. Take a look at our selection and enjoy creating!