What can our Vitamin C Moisturizer do for you?
- Helps to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Boosts collagen
- Fades sun & age spots
- Improves clarity, texture, and overall appearance
- Encourages skin firming, brightening, and tone
- Made from natural, safe ingredients
- Perfect for all skin types
How does it work?
- Vitamin C is a natural antioxidant that protects skin cells from free radicals and environmental aggressors like sun exposure.
- Uses Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, a form of coconut butter, and Jojoba oil to moisturize and hydrate the skin with a light, silky texture.
Will it irritate my skin?
- As Vitamin C is an active ingredient, this product may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. We recommend applying at night or applying sunscreen prior to sun exposure if using in the morning.
- It is free from aggressors like alcohol, sulfates, PABAs, and parabens. Gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- If it's not the right fit for you, just contact us and we'll take care of it right away. Your satisfaction is our priority!
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Directions: Massage on by using upward circular motions on the face and neck.
Ingredients List: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylyl Methicone, Propanediol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caramel, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.