Stand Up Pouches
These stand up pouches make a great and attractive container for many items. They are made in a ISO 9001 Certified Plant, are heavy duty (5ml thick), with rounded corners and a premium ziplock to make it resealable. Utilize our tabletop bag sealer to make a clean heat seal on the top of the pouch and take advantave of the deep tear notches.
- For 1 ounce (30 grams) consider our 3 x 5 x 2 Stand Up Pouch
- For 2 ounces (60 grams) consider our 4 x 6.41 x 2.25 Stand Up Pouch
- For 4 ounces (140 grams) consider our 5 x 8 x 3 Stand Up Pouch
- For 8 ounces (250 grams) consider our 6 x 9.5 x 3.25 Stand Up Pouch
- For 12 ounces (375 grams) consider our 7 x 11 x 3.5 Stand Up Pouch
- For 3 ounces consider our 3 x 5 x 2 Stand Up Pouch
- For 5 ounces consider our 4 x 6.41 x 2.25 Stand Up Pouch
- For 16 ounces consider our 5 x 8 x 3 Stand Up Pouch
- For 24 ounces consider our 6 x 9.5 x 3.25 Stand Up Pouch
- For 32 ounces consider our 7 x 11 x 3.5 Stand Up Pouch
I purchased these to hold my bath salts. They are strong and they stay closed. The see through window makes it easy to see the product. I was using jars but this is safer than glass and it hold a good amount of product. It’s easy to transport the product around, it doesn’t use much space as compared to the jars. The jars were heavy but the pouches are not.
These pouches are perfect for my bath salts and scrubs. Amazing quality for the price!!The only downfall is waiting for restock!!
So loving these pouches as I can use them instead of bottles. Love that they come in a variety of sizes and are priced within my budget. Thanks BA
I've been searching for the best way to display my bath salts and these areas the perfect size. With the clear window the product shows through clearly. Very well made!
I ordered the 3x5 & they arrived smaller than expected.. thinking I'll keep them anyway & sell them as mini ones. Still a quality product & would recommend!
Thank you so much. I needed them.
Good price if need less than 100 seal really easy with a heat press would buy again
I make and sell old fashioned hard candy. I ordered the 5x8x3 packages expecting to only be able to fit 4 ounces of candy within (following their dry product description guide, of course). I started putting candy in the supposedly 4oz bags and was able to put in an entire pound in instead. That was pretty exciting. I am very happy with my purchase.
If you are a fellow candy maker, order the 5x8x3 bags if you want to store a pound of candy within. Follow the liquid/wet product descriptions instead of the dry product descriptions.