Need assistance with designing your label? Our Graphics Department can help! For $75 an hour, with a 1-hour minimum, our graphic designers will design your label. They start by asking you a few questions to get an idea of what you have in mind and to learn more about your product and brand. Then, they will create a few proofs for you to review. Once you provide your feedback, they will continue to fine-tune your label artwork and get the look you wish to achieve. You can then purchase your labels for print from our website here.
The purchase of the Custom Design Fee includes:
- Our Label Design Service for 1 hour
- PDF and Ai editable file - Files will be Print Ready in CMYK color scale, 300 DPI, and 0.625” bleed
- Rights to the artwork
To get started, add this Custom Design Fee to your cart. Once you have checked out, email our Graphics Department at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and answers to the following questions. The more information you can provide, the more quickly we can create the perfect label for your product!
- Label Size
- Information you would like on your label - company name, product name, net weight, warning, ingredients, manufactured for, business address, directions for use, etc.
- Logo - preferably in 300 DPI, CMYK color scale, as a PDF, EPS, AI, or PNG file
- Color Scheme or Brand Guidelines
- Design Style (simple, modern, clean, rustic, vintage, colorful, fun, artsy, etc)
- Inspiration - images that help us visualize and understand your style
- Target Audience/Market
- Information about your company - website, social media, products/services offered, background/history, slogan/tagline
- Any additional information that you feel will help us to get to know you and your product
*We strongly recommend visiting the Food and Drug Administration website to review cosmetic labeling guidelines as they apply to your product for a better understanding of how to properly provide us with the necessary information for your label. We assume no responsibility for the compliance of your product or label with federal guidelines.
Please note: Coupon codes are not eligible for any custom label quotes, design fees, or version fees unless it is a specific coupon specifically sent out for custom labels. Purchase of custom design work does not include physical labels. These can be purchased separately on our website here.