Unscented Sulfate Free Shampoo Base
Looking for a gentle and effective shampoo base that's free from sulfates? Our Sulfate Free Shampoo Base is the perfect solution for those who want create shampoos to cleanse hair without the harsh chemicals commonly found in traditional shampoos. Our Sulfate Free Shampoo Base is made with high-quality ingredients that are gentle on the hair and scalp. It contains a blend of natural surfactants derived from coconut oil, which help to cleanse and remove impurities without stripping away the natural oils that keep hair healthy and hydrated. It does not need to be diluted and is great for people who want to add their own special ingredients or simply use as is. One of the biggest benefits of using Sulfate Free Shampoo is that it can help to reduce dryness and irritation. Sulfates are known to be harsh on the scalp, and can often leave hair feeling brittle and dry. Using our Sulfate Free Shampoo can help to maintain a healthy balance of moisture in hair, which can leave it feeling soft, smooth, and shiny. In addition to being gentle on your hair and scalp, our Sulfate Free Shampoo is also a great choice for those who have color-treated hair. Sulfates can strip away the color and cause it to fade more quickly, but our sulfate-free formula is gentle enough to help preserve color and keep it looking vibrant for longer. This Sulfate Free Shampoo Base is also unscented, making it great for people with fragrance allergies.
Benefits of Sulfate Free Shampoo:
- Helps to maintain the natural oils in your hair, which can leave it feeling softer and more hydrated.
- Reduces the risk of irritation and dryness, which can be especially beneficial for those with sensitive skin or scalp conditions.
- Can help to extend the life of your hair color, as sulfates can strip away the color and cause it to fade more quickly.
- May reduce frizz and improve manageability, as sulfate free shampoos tend to be gentler on hair strands and can help to prevent breakage.
- Can be a more environmentally-friendly choice, as sulfates can be harmful to aquatic life when they are washed down the drain.
- May be a better choice for those with curly or coily hair, as sulfates can disrupt the natural curl pattern and cause hair to become more difficult to manage.
- Can be a good choice for those who want to avoid synthetic fragrances and other harsh chemicals that can be found in some traditional shampoos.
Ingredients: Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-150 Distearate , Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sodium Chloride
I loved this shampoo base, it has been working great for me. I have tried another sulfate free shampoo but couldn't get past the fact that it made my hair hard, this one didn't have reviews so I decided to try it out and I was not disappointed. It lathers great, a little goes a long way, my hair feels clean and it makes it soft. The only downside of this one is that it's very liquid but I'm sure that could be remedied with some additives.