What it is
Pure Flesh is a lush liquid foundation that comes in 40 shades covering 7 different undertones. With medium, natural-looking coverage, it’s never cakey (we love cake but not this kind), lasts all day, and cares for your skin as much as you do with its skin-loving ingredients.
How to use
First, identify a group of shades within your skin tone. Then, find your undertone.
If you see…
- Hints of pink, blue or violet you’re COOL (hey, cool)
- Hints of peach, yellow, golden or orange-red you’re WARM (that’s hot)
- None of the above? You’re NEUTRAL (Namaste)
Why we love it
It’s suitable for all skin types from dry to oily, smooth as butter, and will make you look like your purest, most energized self (as if you just emerged from a week-long spa retreat).
Good to know
- Medium coverage with a natural, skin-like finish
- True color clarity in 40 shades obsessively created for every skin tone and undertone
- Lasts throughout the day
- Infused with Aloe vera to help soothe and hydrate skin
- Contains glycerin, squalane, sodium hyaluronate (a form of hyaluronic acid), to help skin feel smooth and moisturized all day long
- Contains pomegranate extract for an exceptionally soft, lightweight texture and a velvety finish
- Water-based formula gives a weightless feel
- Cleanly formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, mineral oils, silicones,. Whew!
- Fragrance free
- Cruelty Free
It is an amazing product. It goes on silky and smooth. Its a very natural finish and does not clog pores.
My only issue is that It does not have a sample palette one can order prior to purchasing the full size item.
I was so happy to find this foundation again, because I fell in love with it before it was discontinued. It was one of the few I have found that worked well as makeup without making me break out, and it also has good staying power. I love finding it at half the price, and the shop packed and shipped it promptly. I already placed a second order for more of this, just so I can have a backup. I'd definitely order other items from here.