Natural Shampoo / Body Wash Base:
This Shampoo / Body Wash Base is Certified 74.47% Organic Ingredients by the Soil Association, this Shampoo Base is fully formulated, contains mild surfactants and is pre-thickened. This product base simply requires the addition of fragrance and or essential oils.
- Allows production of a certified organic shampoo, if the converter/filler has organic certification
- Blended with gentle surfactants, that are approved by the Soil Association to provide masses of creamy lather
- Free from Sulfates, SLS, SLES and parabens
- Vegetable origin, enriched with Aloe Vera
- Has a natural clear to translucent pale yellow colour
- No thickening required
- Fully formulated base, only requiring addition of organic fragrance or essential oils, with slow stirring
- Can be adapted for different hair types through selection of additives
Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Betaine, Xantham Gum, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Citric Acid, Phenonxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid
We wanted to try this to see if we would like it before we offered it for resale.pleasantly surprised at how gentle on skin. I noticed skin is softer after shower. Very happy with results.
I use this to make body wash, face wash and hand soap. I add essential oils and it's good to go. I like it better than the castille soap because the castille soap seems to be sticky and greasy.
I make our shampoo with this product. I add oils that are beneficial for hair and body. We use it as a body wash as well as shampoo. Don't think I will ever use another product.
I used this to make a vanilla honey shampoo recipe, and it worked great! Good price and fast shipping! Thank you!
use it as a body wash, it feels GREAT!!!!!
My customers are enjoying this product. They say that it washes off nicely and leaves no residue. I've noticed that depending on which scent I use, I might get a thinner or thicker product, so I've had to do a thickening salt solution to modify the base. it does hold scent well.
Love! Love! love!
Have only had a chance to use once because it just arrived but it seems to be very good. It lathers nicely as a shampoo and left my skin feeling clean and feeling good as a body wash. I will know better after a few more uses but expect to be purchasing more.
My husband Never varied from his favorite shampoo until he tried this. I added a little, orange,tangerine and grapefruit essential oils and he is crazy for this.
Uses for shampoo and body wash.