Medium Wooden Wooden Dough Bowl
Dimensions: Roughly 19½" X 5½" X 2" - ***These dimensions are very rough. All of our wood bowls are hand carved and sizing does vary a fair amount.
Rustic wooden dough bowl candles are all the rave this year! PLEASE OBSERVE ALL WARNINGS BELOW. Measuring approximately 19½" X 5½" X 2", these wooden dough bowls serve as a beautiful vessel for a candle. It also makes a great decoration piece for tables, mantels, and kitchen islands. Simply wash the bowl with liquid soap and your bowl can be used as a catch-all tray, planter, potpourri or fruit bowl, ect. Available in both white and natural finishes, these distressed bowls are sure to add some rustic charm to any space.
These little decorative bowls add delightful details to any ensemble, especially those with minimal space and in need of additional layers of color or texture. Features a distressed, solid finish that is perfect in any rustic-inspired aesthetic. It is both durable and stylish. Please understand these are wooden bowls made to look rustic from raw wood. Some may have knot holes, scratches, knife marks, saw blade marks, sap or minor cracks and blemishes. These are not defects. These are a natural part of the bowl that have been made from raw wood. Size, color and shape will vary. We do try to minimize these for each bowl. However, we cannot guarantee your bowl will not have any of these character marks. Each bowl is unique and different in size.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USING THESE WOOD BOWLS FOR A CANDLE:
- Do not burn candles in a draft. It is unsafe and can also cause the candles to burn unevenly.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Spraying bowls with a flame retardent before turning it into a candle is advisable as an extra precaution.
- It is recommended that you don't burn a candle made with this bowl to the bottom where the flame could come in close contact with the wood.
- Bulk Apothecary is NOT responsible for any mishaps caused. These warnings are not all inclusive and you should understand that you will be making and burning candles at your own risk.
Our wooden dough bowls are handcrafted in Mexico. Because they are made by hand, the size, shape, and texture may vary slightly.
Wooden bowl only. Wax, wicks, botanicals, and potpourri not included.