Lavender Essential Oil
Wholesale Direct From The Manufacturer
At Bulk Apothecary we offer a wide range of different lavender oils so you can easily find the products that fit your needs. We offer affordable prices on the highest quality essential oils, so you can save money while still experiencing the benefits of these products. At Bulk apothecary all of our products including all varieties of our lavender essential oil are GC tested in our state of the art lab for product purity. We then fill all of our products right here in the USA in our FDA audited drug facility to ensure all of our products meet stringent quality standards. There's a reason many of the nation's top brands trust our oils.
For larger quantity wholesale essential oil quotes, please contact our home office.
Lavender Oil Varieties
- Lavender 40/42 (Standardized) – This essential oil is the most common choice for applications in glycerin soap, candles, perfume, and cosmetics. The “40/42” refers to the balance of Linalool and Linalyl acetate esters, which is what gives it such a consistent floral scent but also means it is standardized. For this reason some aromatherapists regard this oil as something that is not considered 'therapeutic grade" or "pure grade" since it is does not come directly from the plant in this form. Instead this oil is standardized in a lab to ensure consistency in smell. It also has a balsamic woody undertone with a floral, herbaceous fresh scent.
- Lavender Bulgarian – This is the choice of most aromatherapists. Especially if you’re looking for a rich lavender floral scent that is a little fruitier and mellower that the 40/42, and with less of a camphoraceous smell. This one smells more like fresh lavender and is considered the "cream of the crop" when it comes to lavender.
- Lavender French – A simple, sweet, floral note that has been a very popular choice.
- Lavender Population Oil – This sweet, green scent offers a lot of therapeutic properties.
- Lavender South African (Cape Lavender) – This oil is actually a hybrid of lavender commonly referred to as Lavandin. If your looking for a fresh, sweet, floral-herbaceous odor, this is a good choice. It also has a touch of the African veldt.
- Lavender Spanish – This essential oil has a fresh, floral herbaceous odor.
Lavender Essential Oil Uses
The largest producer of lavender oil is currently Bulgaria, but there are many other sources around the world and each region produces a product with slightly different characteristics and aromas. This is why we offer so many different types of lavender on our site and how we have become one of the largest importers of lavender oil in the USA
Lavender is most well known for its use in aromatherapy.
Understanding the Benefits
Lavender essential oil can be used by adding a few drops to the bath, mixing it into lotion or massage products, or applying it directly to the scalp or massaging in a carrier into the joints. It can also mix well with many other oils, from pine and sage to cedarwood and nutmeg.
Where to Buy Wholesale Lavender Essential Oil:
As one of the largest suppliers of Lavender Oil in the USA we believe that we offer the best prices and service in the industry. We do realize that many people aren't interested in switching suppliers though so we put together some tips to assist you when buying your oils. First make sure that you deal with a reputable supplier. Essential oils are one of the easiest and most common items that suppliers cheat on. Very often they cut their oils with a much cheaper carrier. This saves them big money and allows them to sell their product far below market prices. However you end up buying a watered down product that ends up costing much more in the long run. By staying clear of smaller less reputable suppliers you can protect yourself. Second, ask for a C of A for any oils that you purchase. Even though you feel like you are buying from a reputable supplier, it still might be tempting for them to try to cheat and make more money off you. Don't simply buy from a company because their prices are higher. That doesn't always mean they have a better quality. We can honestly say that our essential oils are absolute top quality and have the C of A's to back it up. We simply sell at wholesale prices because we are a high volume importer.
A more detailed look Lavender Oil Benefits:
-Many companies around the USA that sell soap making supplies also sell this aromatherapy essential oil because it is widely used in soap production. This oil is know by aroma therapist's worldwide as one of the most useful of all essential oils.
-As a vapor, lavender oil can be mixed with vegetable glycerin to and diffused in a diffuser. Just add it to a vaporizer with your water and sit in an enclosed area. It can also be sprayed in a shower/sauna for a similar effect. You can even add a few drops to a bowl of hot water and breathe in the fumes.
-Even with all the benefits many insects don’t find Lavender Essential Oil appealing. This is why today many of the all natural as well as conventional insect repellants on the market contain Lavender as one of the ingredients.
Lavender oil blends well with countless other oils. Specifically, pine, clary sage, cedarwood, nutmeg and geranium.
Lavender has been used for over 2,500 years. First by the Egyptians as a perfume, it was later discovered to have many other benefits. It was first commercialized to the United States and Canada when it was sold by the English Quakers. Today there are countless countries around the world that participate in the production and almost every nation in the world has their own uses for Lavender Oil.
Caution: It should not be used directly in pregnant women or women who are currently breastfeeding.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice. Neither Bulk Apothecary or associated business entities guarantee the accuracy of the information. Please consult your doctor, especially if being used during pregnancy, before using this product. You are also encouraged to test the product to ensure that it meets your needs, before using for mass production.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including myrcene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov or our Proposition 65 page.
Great quality for a fabulous price. Quick shipping.
I love the smell and the quality is great
I LOVE the French and the Bulgarian Lavenders, as i ordered 3 different ones so i could see the one i liked the best.
I like this one, but actually love the French one the best and the Bulgarian second.
Love Bulk Apothecary service and products.
This is the best Lavender Oil. I bought all the different blends, and this is the best smelling for my soaps and defuser.
Use My Lavender Oil In My Bath Everyday, and In My Soaps Also in A Mist To Spray Around The House. Also Directly On My Neck Its So Soothing.
This lavender smells wonderful and can be used for literally everything. I've bought a few different bottles of it and it is great every time.
I couldn't have asked for a better product. Thank You!
Love the quality and price of this oil. Fast shipping from the warehouse, too.