Bulk Apothecary Customer Pickup
Printer Friendly Version
125 Lena Drive, Aurora Ohio 44202
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM (EST)
As a courtesy to our local customers, and those who wish to arrange for their own transportation of products purchased from BulkApothecary.com, we offer a customer pickup option at our fulfilment center in Aurora, Ohio.
- When you place an order and choose customer pickup, we ask that you allow us 24 hours to prepare your order (if you’d like to pickup same day, we ask that you call and speak with one of our Order Fulfilment Specialist at 888-728-7612 so that we are able to make special accommodations)
- Additionally, we have embedded a Customer Pickup Appointment Form, shown above. It is for our loyal customers who may be driving in from out of town and want to make sure that your pickup is smooth and seamless by coordinating the exact date and time of the pickup. This form is linked directly to Donna, our Customer Pickup Specialist. By completing the form, you can assure that your order will be ready for pickup in a timely and coordinated fashion.
- Once your order is ready to be picked up, you will receive an email notification from email@example.com with a subject line titled: “Your Bulk Apothecary Order Has Been Updated (#YourOrderNumber).”This email will include:
- Order total
- Date order was placed
- Payment method used
- Current Status as “Awaiting Pickup”
- Bulk Apothecary’s Aurora, Ohio distribution center is located at 125 Lena Drive (off of State Route 43).
- There are five (5) reserved parking spots at front office for our Customers, each labeled "Visitor Parking"
- Upon arrival, we ask that our customers check-in at our front office and provide an order number, email address or identification for order verification purposes.
- You will then receive a printed copy of your invoice to take to the designated Customer Pickup area.
- Enter the door next to the dock door and one of our Order Fulfillment Specialist will locate, pull and help you load your order. At this point you will be asked to sign the copy of the invoice you received from the front office to indicate that you have received your order. //enter picture of customer pickup area//
Customer Pickup FAQ
Can I place an order when I arrive at Bulk Apothecary?
Yes. You can place an order on our website or by phone upon arrival, and pay with a credit card. Sorry, cash or checks are not accepted.
How long will you hold my order once it is ready?
If you do not pick up your order within 5 business days, you will be contacted by Bulk Apothecary. At 15 business days, you will be credited and the order returned to inventory.
What is Bulk Apothecary’s address?
125 Lena Drive
Aurora, Ohio 44202