A shine- and oil-erasing marvel to toss in your bag.
Stroke on bare skin as a primer or dab over makeup throughout the day to subdue shiny areas instantly.
What it is
A mattifying primer stick that reduces the appearance of oiliness, shine and fine lines. Use alone, as a primer or as a touchup stick to eliminate shine throughout the day.
Why we love it
This nifty little stick has a subtle blurring effect and a shine-dimming power, preventing oily skin from outshining you.
How to use
Smooth directly on skin as a primer or apply it over makeup throughout the day to reduce shine.
Tip: Stroke on clean skin directly from the stick for a smooth mattifying effect. For touchups throughout the day, rub your finger, a sponge or a brush over the top of the stick and then dab that on shiny areas to blot them without smudging your makeup.
Good to know
- Invisible and weightless; adheres to skin, eliminating shine
- Silica microspheres create a silky smooth texture and promote better makeup blendability
- Light scattering effect diminishes appearance of pores and fine lines
- Works on all skin tones, especially useful for oily skin
- Contains no parabens
- Cruelty free, not tested on animals
- A key player in a Thanksgiving (or other) Dinner look