Premium Custom Printed Face Masks
Detailed Ordering instructions are listed below.
Orders can be split into multiple print versions for a $50 fee per version which will be billed after art is approved. Minimum of 100 masks per art version
We have the latest digital printing technologies that allows us to deliver amazing quality (full color) printed masks on even the shortest run lengths. This allows us to simplify the custom mask experience, offering it to anyone who wants to bring their product to market with the same quality as large apparel companies.
All masks are printed on the latest printing presses before they are constructed with state of the art die cutting/finishing presses to ensure top quality masks at unbelievable rates. It also allows us to print each mask with a full bleed. The masks below are a couple examples of the amazing quality we can produce. Whether you're looking to put your custom logo on a mask or print designer quality masks for your store, we've got you covered.
To keep things simple and ensure fast turnaround times, we have limited our product offering online to the most popular style mask. We do offer a broader selection to customers interested in 5,000 masks or more.
Roughly 2 weeks from proof approval.
Each mask will come individually poly-bagged for sanitary purposes
Important note: If you don't find what you need please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you
Step 1: PLACING YOUR ORDER
To get started, simply add the custom masks in the quantity you desire to your shopping cart by adding the item above. We highly recommend that you put a note into the notes field of checkout on the best way for us to reach you. We will use this information to have our graphics department communicate with you. You can also email them directly at email@example.com
Step 2: DOWNLOAD THE TEMPLATE
By placing your order we will reserve your place in line. The next step is getting us your custom artwork. Simply use this link to download the print template for our custom masks. Once you have it downloaded, you can open it with your preferred program. If you don't feel comfortable with this process, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-888-728-7612 and we can assist you.
Step 3: CREATE YOUR PRINT READY ARTWORK...if you don't feel comfortable creating your own artwork let us know. We have a full graphics team that can design your mask for you. If you're comfortable doing it on your own, follow the instructions below.
- Our printer only recognizes the CMYK color scale. Please note different printing companies use different equipment and ink which will result in variance of color tones. If there is a specific color you want to achieve on your label please submit the CMYK values
- Our printer requires a minimum of 300 dpi resolution. Artwork submitted in a lower resolution will print blurry
Step 4: Submit your artwork via email to email@example.com and reference your order number.
Email your print-ready artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org From there you should be able to attach it to your email using Google’s attach function.
- File submissions that we accept: PDF, PNG, PSD, Ai (please note: jpegs and word documents cannot be accepted)
- Due to an administrative policy, our system can not accept zip files. If you have several files to submit we can create a link to our Google Drive upon request.
- Suggested graphics programs to produce your art: Canva.com (free online), Gimp (free online), Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Always attach your order# to any correspondences
- Allow up to 1-2 days for us to process your art. We will return a proof for your approval
- Once you receive a proof from us, please respond with "approval to print"
- After we receive your final approval please allow about 2 weeks for us to print your masks
Step 5: Wait for your order to arrive...it's just that simple!