loading  Loading... Please wait...

Apple Slices - Red (Chile)

  • Apple Slices - Red (Chile)
SKU:
20-0020-000
Shipping:
Calculated at checkout
$5.85
**Price after discount is applied at checkout.

    Product Description

    Find Similar Products by Category

    Write a Review

    Product Reviews

    Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, WE DO NOT MONITOR REVIEWS FOR ACCURATE INFORMATION. WE STRONGLY INSIST THAT YOU DO NOT TAKE MEDICAL ADVICE FROM ANY REVIEWS OR ASSUME THAT A PRODUCT WILL WORK THE SAME FOR YOU AS IT DID FOR OTHERS. Every consumer is different, circumstances vary and interpretations of results vary. These reviews allow consumers to share their experience with products but WE DO NOT VERIFY THE LEGITIMACY OF REVIEWS. These reviews are not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. BulkApothecary.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products in these reviews.

    1. Excellent! 5 star review

      Posted by on

      Received the apple slices on time and in wonderful packaging and they are perfect! Thanks!


    2. Some "good apples" overall! 4 star review

      Posted by on

      I'd say about 75% of the apple slices in the bag I received were pretty "good apples" overall. However, the other remaining 25% did consist of some smaller pieces of apples and pieces that were kind of stuck together or broken and such.


    3. apple slices 5 star review

      Posted by on

      Perfect